Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm BAACCCKK!

Happy New Years to one and all!

Today I got a new home! This means a fridge and a stove once more, rejoice! I have already started back on my food adventures today. Keep your eyeballs peeled for my exploits tasting a Korean Melon.

Also this week will be my first attempts baking a homemade sourdough from scratch, and a new woman in my love life named Betty. She is 575 watts of satisfaction i could never ever tire from... hey wait - minds out of the gutter! What I was trying to say is that I am the proud owner of a new Professional Kitchenaid Mixer courtesy of Santa Claus, whom i have adeptly named Black Betty, and she is the new love in my life.




Boasting a 5.2 Litre capacity and - A DOUGH HOOK! I will need to make a conscious effort to talk to and visit with real people, and not lose my youthful figure eating bread and sweeties all day in my apartment.

Here's to a new year full of many adventures of the culinary kind. My apologies for the innuendo - I am still recovering from my festivities last night.

Thanks for reading guys I am looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment